The ERA® Distinctive Properties program offers outstanding opportunities to market high-end destination or uniquely stylized real estate and serve the demanding requirements of this highly profitable niche market segment.
- Enjoy full access to specialized marketing strategies, techniques and technology
- Meet the lofty expectations of buyers and sellers of distinctive properties
- Gain a competitive edge in this exciting marketplace
Membership RequirementsOnly members in good standing may include their listings in the ERA Distinctive Properties program. To become a member, you must:
- Complete the ERA Distinctive Properties certification course offered live at the International Business Conference. Or visit ERA Learning Exchange for upcoming live, virtual trainings.
- Must participate in at least (2) quarterly "Think Distinct" Idea Sharing Webinars
- $100 Annual Renewal fee (unless you attend IBC class)
- All member listings $1M+ will flow directly into the program
- Residential listings priced between $500K - $999K are eligible pending review and approval (see below for review process criteria)
- Listings must include at least 12 photos (20 or more strongly recommended) and a detailed listing description
- Descriptions and punctuation must be appropriate for the marketing of these unique properties and should include keywords that highlight distinctive property elements (i.e. waterfront, scenic views, resort, historic, equestrian) to appeal to sophisticated consumers.
- ERA Distinctive Properties residential listings priced $1M and above, containing 12 photos and a detailed description on ERA.com automatically appear on the ERADistinctiveProperties.com website.
- Listings meeting appropriate criteria automatically appear on the sites of other listing distribution partners as well
- ERA Distinctive Properties designation must be selected in CREST EDG
- Agent must provide detailed market analysis that indicates the listing is in the top 10% of its respective market.
- Listing must meet a minimum of (1) of the characteristics of distinction, including but not limited to:
- Custom Home
- Resort & Equestrian
- New Construction
- Scenic Views
Registration and completion of training is required for membership in the ERA Distinctive Properties program.
Training goals include:
- A personalized marketing plan
- An understanding of the buyer and seller Market positioning through market analysis Tips and tactics regarding prospecting Opportunities to participate in the quarterly, “Think Distinct” idea-sharing sessions
- The ability to collaborate and connect with other specialists across the network to capitalize on their collective knowledge and experience
- Participants will have the opportunity to hear from their peers and industry expert speakers
Distinctive Properties Member BenefitsMembers of the ERA® Distinctive Properties have access to exclusive resources for the listing, marketing and sale of distinctive properties, including:
- ERA Distinctive Properties logo and Certificate of Completion identifies you as a Distinctive Properties Specialist
- Enhanced Web presence for your ERA Distinctive Properties listings
- Full access to the marketing resources of the ERA Distinctive Properties Member Resources
- Distinctive marketing collateral
- Discounted advertising rates for publications popular with distinctive homebuyers
- A Member Toolkit portfolio with valuable information about the market, additional marketing resources and best practices
- Exclusive ERA Distinctive Properties reception at the International Business Conference
- Eligibility to receive the coveted ERA Distinctive Properties Sapphire Award at the International Business Conference
Custom Video Microsites
- Auto-generated Video Microsites
- HD Quality Images
- Simple Social Sharing
- Quick Email Generation Tool
- Custom Program Video (vPIN)
Virtual Home Staging ToolAn innovative visualization tool that will enable you to customize and stage Distinctive Properties listings.
Click here to request access to this valuable tool
Consumer VideoComing Soon!
StationeryQuality stationery consistent with the luxury look and feel of the ERA Distinctive Properties program. Options include business cards (single or double-sided), note cards, letterhead.
SignsDistinctive yard signs available in two sizes.
Member Resource CenterAccess the ERA Distinctive Properties Member Resource following completion of the training.
- Download the Distinctive Properties logo
- Information on ordering materials
- Marketing resources
- Member Roster
- Fill-in letters and documents for promotion and prospecting